5 ESforce Holding managers are included in the rating "Top 100 sports industry professionals 2020"
Sports events organizer Strategium Conference and the research company Wanta Group with the support of the Russian Ministry of sports summed up the rating “Top 100 sports industry professionals 2020”. The first independent rating of managers in the field of sports business and sports project management in Russia includes:
- Emin Antonyan, CEO at ESforce Holding, "Esports project management" category;
- Sergey Glamazda, Virtus.pro general manager, "Managing a professional sports club” category;
- Nikolay Petrosyan, head of Cybersport.ru, "Sports media management" category;
- Sergey Barkhudaryan, commercial director at ESforce Holding, “Commercial service management" category;
- Mark Averbukh, product director at Epic Esports Events, "Esports project management" category.
Out of more than 700 applications, 470 names were selected in 21 categories for the longlist. A special feature of this project is a specially developed rating methodology based on mutual evaluation of representatives of the sports community. This approach allowed us to form the most objective assessment of sports industry specialists, based on the analysis of the contribution of sports industry managers, and select 100 worthy professionals in the field of sports business and sports project management in Russia.