Integration into esports: is it too late? The effectiveness of esports projects was discussed at the National Advertising Forum
As part of the National Advertising Forum, a session "Integration into esports: is it too late?" was held with the support of ESforce Holding.
Marketing managers of different brands and agencies representatives discussed the effectiveness and diversity of campaigns in esports. In recent years, esports has become a full-fledged platform for advertising, which arouses interest among brands of various categories. There are many formats for interaction in this area: from working with popular streamers to holding their own game festivals. PwC and Nielsen analysts agree that esports is the future of the media and entertainment industry.
What pitfalls do sponsors and advertisers expect when contacting esports fans? Did they like working with the gaming audience and what lessons did the brands learn for themselves?
These issues were discussed by brands representatives that ventured to become pioneers of the esports territory. Among them:
- Alexey Kozhin, Program Manager of the Center for the Development of Digital Competencies of ANO "Rosatom Corporate Academy";
- Diana Kozlova, Director of the Investment and Accumulative Insurance Department of Renaissance Life Insurance Company LLC;
- Alexander Gura, Digital communication lead at PUIG RUS;
- Maria Likhovid, Head of Publicis Sport & Entertainment at Publicis Groupe Russia;
- Peter Shapiro, Delimobil Performance Director;
- Sergey Barkhudarian, ESforce Holding Commercial Director.
It is often assumed that esports fans are young people under 18. Diana Kozlova, Director of the Investment and Accumulative Insurance Department of Renaissance Life Insurance Company, dispelled this stereotype, as there is an increase in the involvement of an older audience.
In the fans territory of esports and gaming, you can look not only for customers, but also for future employees, said Alexey Kozhin, head of programs at the Center for the Development of Digital Competencies of the ANO "Rosatom Corporate Academy". In addition, the implementation of esports projects in the company helps to increase the level of loyalty of current employees and positively influence the HR brand.
The full speech recording will soon be available on https://adpass.ru/